MobyMax is a complete curriculum for K-8 Math and ELA (reading, vocabulary, language, and writing) that includes progress monitoring, systematic review, IEP, and reporting on Common Core standards.
St. Martha Website: www.mobymax.com/fl5726
St. Mary Website: www.mobymax.com/fl4776
Classes are created by homeroom at the beginning of the year. If students in your homeroom are in a Math or Language Arts class that you do not teach, you need to go into MobyMax and share those students with the appropriate teacher(s).
How to share a student between two teachers
1. After signing in to your teacher account, click the "Roster" button.
2. Click the "Share students" link on the right side of the page.
3. Check the box next to the name(s) of the student(s) you would like to share in the left column.
4. Select the teacher with whom you would like to share the student(s) in the right column.
5. Click the "Share Students" button.
New students who enter the school after the initial import will need to be added by the classroom teacher:
After you sign in as the teacher, click the "Roster" button.
- Click the "Register new student" link.
- Enter the student information. Be sure to use their student username and password that is available to you in your gradebook and follows the rules below. Click “Register.” You can register as many students as you would like. Share the student with other teachers by following directions above if needed.
- Now your students can go to your unique school URL and sign in with the username and password you created for them.
Teacher Username: Email Address
Student Username: First three letters of first name followed by last name followed by sms(example: John Smith JohSmithsms)
Student Password: First two letters of last name followed by 1500xxxx number. (example: Sm15001234)
- Teacher Username: Email Address
Student Username: First three letters of first name followed by last name followed by sma(example: John Smith JohSmithsma)
Student Password: First two letters of last name followed by 4380xxxx number. (example: Sm43801234)
- Subject-specific videos can be found on our Vimeo page. We also host free live training webinars every Tuesday from 8:30-9:30 am and Thursday from 4-5 pm eastern time. To view the MobyMax webinar, click this link:
You can join the audio conference by internet or phone.